Monday, August 25, 2008

Friends...

Hope all of you had a great weekend!! I had a very busy one, as usual... there is no time to relax. Made this card for a friend, she and I try really hard to keep in touch. The great thing is we are able to pick up from where we left off when we are able to talk story! One of the many great things about great friends. =)
It's a very easy, simple card. I have been making a lot of these easy, simple cards lately. I think it's not only a time saver, but it does turn out okay. This one here actually turned out better than I thought. By keeping things simple, it highlighted the focal point which is the girls. Have a happy monday and see you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Joy said...

love the stamp...anything to do with 2 good friends...how cute! where did you get that one from?
the simple card is so relaxing at times =)

Teri said...

I love this cute and simple card. Love this stamp too!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS