Tuesday, August 26, 2008

For Ella

Happy Tuesday everyone! It's a quick post today as I have a ton of things to take care of before work starts. Wanted to share this card with you that I made for my little niece. I know she is only a one year old, but when she gets older, she can read it and know the reason it was made just for her.
She is just a sweetheart! The biggest eyes and smile everywhere she goes. The little things she does from laughing to throwing kisses and tons more just melts my heart! I love you Ella!
Well, I can't remember the name of where this stamp came from, but I used the Happy Heart Day set from SU and retired DSP I think it's called Cerise. Used chocolate chip and vanilla cardstock. Also applied crystal lacquer to the heart for a different look. Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Joy said...

too cute! love the paper, love the stamp, love the color combo... just totally love the card! thanks for all the inspiration =)

Curt in Carmel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Curt in Carmel said...

This card is adorable! I'm sure when she gets older she will cherish it because it was made by you! Hey! I have something for you over on my blog - get over there and get it! Best, Curt

Valerie said...

GIRL! you have and make the most cutest cards EVERY!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS