Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Finally...

I've finally decided on what you will win, should you participate in the shrink art contest. This is a cute cupcake stamp from Imaginisce, and I also added in a spool of rick rack ribbon just because!! You will have until Monday to send me your shrink art creations, the winner will be chosen by Random.com, and announced on Tuesday. For those who have a blog, please post a comment to the post entitled "show it off" with a link to your creation. For those who do not have a blog, please email me and attach your photo. I know there are tons of you who are very very creative, and I just can't wait to see them!!The new stampin' up catalog is just awesome and will be available for all of us to purchase from. Stampin' Up! has gotten the rights from Sizzix to create dies for them, all I have to say is Yay! and Finally!! They will be featured in the new Holiday supplement. I must tell you that these dies are really nice, you will want them all! So, save your money to get these goods, or make your Christmas list now, and maybe you won't have to buy them all on your own!! LOL!!=)
Have a great evening!

4 comments:

Michelle Ueligitone said...

Hey Jodi,

Thanks for the comments! My email address is mushi_pork@hotmail.com
Thanks!
~Michelle

Denise said...

Wish I had shrink material to enter contest, you got great goodies to win....
Hugs~

charlotte said...

I don't have a blog but great candy for your contest, Jodi.

Joy said...

posted my entry before I saw that it should be labeled "show it off" and I commented on your first shrink plastic blog...if not let me know and I'll send you my blog site again.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS