Saturday, August 23, 2008

Elzybell Christmas

I have finally got a chance to use a couple of my Elzybells stamps, I love this penguin. Now a few of you may say "wow, she's got a great start on her Christmas cards". Well, the only reason they were made now is because the stamps were sitting on my desk staring at me. Otherwise I would have moved onto something else.
This was a very easy card to create, not much coloring involved at all, just light paper cutting and the use of a punch. For those of you who want to make something quick, easy and fun this is what you may consider.
If you decide to make cards like this, they can be used to send individually or given as a set with matching envelopes to someone special.
Enjoy what's left of the weekend, and thanks for stopping by! Here are the supplies used:
Real Red, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss,WW and Baja Breeze SU CS
Holiday Treasure DSP from SU
Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon SU
Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss Striped Ribbon from SU
Wide Oval and Slot Punch from SU
Riding Hood Red, Going Gray, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze Ink
Black Stazon
Stickles

3 comments:

Curt in Carmel said...

These are absolutely adorable! I love whimsical Christmas cards, and these are just cute as they can be. You have a way of making simple cards so special! These are great! Best, Curt

Teri said...

I love this penguin stamp! It's holiday time again!! See you soon! xoxo

Heather said...

those are just adorable!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS