Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Coming Soon!!

I made this card for a close friend who is expecting her third child (it's boy!) . She is actually due at the end of September, or early October. I think it's late September. The funniest thing is that when we first met, and talked about having children, she clearly stated that she wants to have only boys and no girls. I on the other hand, would prefer either. Now that she is expecting her 3rd boy, she wants to have a girl. But she is really, truly happy to be having another boy. Of course when we found out that it was a boy, all I kept saying was be careful what you wish for... and we just laugh!!
Anyway, I used a stamp set from TAC, which includes the sentiment and the tiny little bottle of belly cream. I have also tried to show you in this picture that I used cinnamon stickles on her hat, blouse and heels. A little bit of stickles on her purse too! Love those stickles!! =)
Supplies Used:
Regal Rose, so saffron, and whisper white CS
Bella Rose DSP
SU Pens
Stickles
Mounting Tape
TAC Stamp Set, and Time well spent (SU-flowers in the background)
SU Gros Grain Ribbon
Hope you have a great day!!

6 comments:

charlotte said...

cute card, especially with all the stickles!

Maria said...

Such a cute card, Jodi!! I really love that image!! Very pretty. You did a fabulous job coloring the image. . .love the colors that you used!!

Aloha!!
Maria

Joy said...

cute card...I always tell myself that I have to buy some of those kinds of stamps...then when I see a card like yours...I wish I did!
thanks for the inspiration =)

Heather said...

OH HOW GREAT IS THAT??? Love the image and what you did with the card! The belly cream is perfect:) how sweet indeed!!!

Teri said...

Aww, what a precious card! I love it!

Sarah Peale said...

This is fantastic! I wish I was that fashionable when I was preggo!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS