Thursday, August 7, 2008

C'mon, sh sh shake it!

Remember that song? I know I'm not that old to know that one... or am I? I hope not! Anyway, I thought it went perfect with the shaker card that I made. =) I LOVE making these cards, after they're made, it's so much fun to move the beads around. I know my little cousins love to play with them.
I created this birthday card for a dear friend who's birthday has passed, but that's ok, I'm still giving it to her anyway. She loves pink, just like me! =) Many of you have asked for a tutorial on how to create these shaker cards, I will be posting a tutorial using 2 ways to make them.
Here are the supplies used:
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Square Scallop Nestabilities
CTMH Paper Flowers
Brads
Beads
Stickles Glitter
Choc. Chip Grosgrain Ribbon
Bella Rose DSP
Choc. Chip and Pink Prirouette CS
Stamps: Dandelion Designs, and SU words
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! Only one more day before the weekend...Yay!!


5 comments:

Heather said...

YAY!!! cant wait for the tut:) this card is so sweet! she will love it!

Curt in Carmel said...

I LOVE this card! You know I'm a sucker for anything with dogs! I have not yet tried a shaker card, but want to! Can't wait for your tutorial! You are wonderful! Best, Curt

charlotte said...

Can't wait for the tutorial. I have the stamp, now to get me going to actually making something with it.

Teri said...

I love shaker cards! Do you have this die?? Can't wait to see the tutorial!!

Valerie said...

OH MY! A cupcake and a doggie, two of my favs. HOW ADORABLE!!! gonna have to see about getting me that stamp.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS