Friday, August 15, 2008

Allison's Challenge #30

This week, Allison has us creating a card using felt. Here's my try at the challenge. I'm glad she said felt...it gave me a chance to use the felt flowers from Stampin' Up! that I never ever used since I bought it about 3 months ago.
I just love these colors together, it's a really great combination. Hope you all have a great Saturday!
Here are the supplies used to create this card:
Rose Red CS
Pumpkin Pie CS
Whisper White CS
Stazon Black Ink
Old Olive Classic Ink
Groovy Guava Classic Ink
Purely Pomegranate Classic Ink
Felt Flowers
Gold Brads
Pretty Amazing Stamp Set
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Folder


7 comments:

Allison said...

Wow Jodi...this is a stunner! Lovely use of color and this bird image is so delicate! Thanks for playing again!

Rita said...

So beautiful, I luv it!!!The colors & this image sure do make this card pop!!!

Joy said...

so awesome! I love your ideas and your posts! thanks for always inspiring me to make new and better things! oh btw, yes you may add me to your blogger list! thank you for that honor =)

Teri said...

Such a beautiful card!

Margie said...

Such a pretty card! I have yet to venture out into felt, lol... thnx for the comment - I really appreciate the welcome!

Kristine said...

LOVE this card!! Great job on the challenge. I too have some felt flowers (not SU!--they are larger) but just couldnt' get my mojo for it, lol. You did a FAB job on this. (Love the cute little birdie too)

Heather said...

YAY JODI!!! CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR WIN!!!! WOOT!!! I am so happy for you :) BIG SMILES!!!

Thank you for your beautiful card you sent me. I was just noticing that one the other day and how sweet I thought it was:) you are too kind:) now that I hae your addy I will be soon returning the kindness:) Hugs!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS