Sunday, August 10, 2008

Allison's Challenge #29

This week Allison wants us to create something from one of the abstract pictures she has on her post. You can either create a card using these as backgrounds, or as a card itself. I decided to choose this picture.
This was the closest I could get to what the original looks like. I enjoyed this challenge because it was something that I could copy and not really think about. Sometimes these are the best ones when you just have no idea what to make!!
To create this card, I simly used SU white craft ink, and chocolate chip cardstock. I'm not sure where the sentiment is from, but I thought it went well with the card. Thanks for looking!!





5 comments:

Allison said...

This is super...I love how close you got to the original! And the craft ink...did you have to use your heat gun to set it? (I always smudge mine...ha ha!) Thanks for playing again!

Rita said...

Beautiful & oh so elegant!!!

Heather said...

It is gorgeous!!! I love the way you followed the design so close to the original. Nice:)!

Curt in Carmel said...

I really love that saying Jodi! It is one of the sweetest, and one of my favorites. It is perfect for this card! Best, Curt

Valerie said...

MOST beautiful!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS