Friday, August 1, 2008

Allison's Challenge #28

Here is my entry to Allison's Challenge. This one is called "jilted", so we create cards that show the strength of a woman after men mess everything up... did I say that right ladies???
For me, there were no other stamps to portray a woman better than my Bella stamps. These ladies have all the many different personalities we women sometimes experience. Now, this Bella is called Savvyshopabella and she loving her purchases with some of the alimony she got after her divorce. ( A picture really does have a thousand words--I could go on and make a story about her). LOL!! I won't...

It took me until last night to figure out what I really wanted to make for this challenge. It was fun though. I really don't have a stamp that says "alimony", I used an alphabet set and stamped it out, but the rest is a stamp. I know the letters are stamped crooked, I wasn't trying to make them straight. =) If you liked this challenge, head on over to Allison's and check out what you need to do. You still have until tomorrow to post your card(s) to her.
Here are the supplies I used:
Cameo Coral, Whisper White CS
SU Bella Rose DSP
SU Pens
Black Stazon
Stickles Glitter
Stamps: SU Pocket Full of Posies, Stamping Bella (Savvyshopabella), SU Rough Edges Alphabet,
Words(Forgot where I got them).

3 comments:

Teri said...

This card is way too cute! I just love it! I may just have to trade you bella images...unless you bought them all!! Love the sentiment on this! Hey!, we may have to post this card on my B.I.T.C.H. wear site!!! TFS!

Allison said...

Oh this is priceless...love the sentiment! And this bella is perfect here! Thanks for playing Jodi!

Jennifer (SCS: jennifer-g) said...

Love your card! You're right, da Bella is perfect for this challenge. What a great job, love the sentiment and you picked the perfect Bella with the over the shoulder grin - great job!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS