Friday, August 29, 2008

A 3 Day Weekend!!

The work week is nearly done, does anyone have plans to head out to the beach? It was a beautiful day yesterday, hopefully today is the same. On to the card. I wanted to make something with this stamp set and the new in colors from Stampin' Up!
I have the original stamp set called Stem Silhouettes, but wanted this set too. This was a pretty easy card to make, once you have it pieced together, or trying to set the right look etc.
I hope all of you in blog world, have a great 3 day weekend! Thanks for stopping by.
Supplies Used:
Pocket Silhouettes Stamp Set (SU)
Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze CS, DSP Urban Green ( all from SU)
Night of Navy, Sage Shadow Inks (SU)
Dimensionals
Scallop and Circle Punches
Tool Kit (SU)


7 comments:

Curt in Carmel said...

This is just simply awsome! I love the depth you gave this card and the stamping is wonderful! Best, Curt

Janine said...

What a lovely card. Do the stamps show inside when you open it? Great work.

Heather said...

OOOooOOO This is simply beautiful!!! So clean and pretty! you have wonderful talent!

Teri said...

What a beautiful card! You bought this set too! I laugh because you bought the stemmed sihouettes already! But I just might have to buy this one now that you bought my SS set :)

Allison said...

Terrific creation! So will be CASing this idea when my set arrives!

malieta said...

Very cute and I love your color combo!

Valerie said...

VERY pretty! love the flowers in the circles!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS