Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Worldly Girls

Hey! I got my camera back today and it was the sensor that had problems so it was switched for a new one at no charge ! YIPPIE! Now, I won't have to keep asking Bryan if I could use his camera . I was planning to use the fresh cuts set before I crafted anything from the Dreams du Jour set, but no, I was too excited when my new stuff arrived!! Anyway, I felt bad for not using this set first, so I felt I needed to make another card. Here it is! I used Blue Bayou,Soft Sky and Whisper White CS. I also used the oval and rectangle nesties, cuttlebug embossing folder (Script), cut and pieced everything together. I used my big shot to run the embossing folder through it to get these results. I like the Fresh Cuts set, but sometimes it's hard to know what to make.
So, I stamped the words in the lower right corner of the card then ran the CS in the big shot.


Here is a side view, to show that the white CS got it's image from the cuttle bug embossing folders.


Recognize these Girls? These are the worldly girls!! They are found here and are so cute!! http://stampinwhenican.blogspot.com/2008/05/playing-with-clipart.html I really didn't know how I was going to use them but knew that I wanted them facing each other.

Here I used black, and kiwi kiss CS from SU, Bella Rose DSP, colored with SU markers, and black ribbon from SU as well. I think they came out ok. TFL!

9 comments:

Allison said...

Your cards are great! I love what you did with the girls! They look great against the background of kiwi (esp. with the glitter!).

malieta said...

Very cute cards Jodi!

charlotte said...

Love the new kiwi paper and the sentiment you used too.

Denise said...

Love those cards, especially the "girls". See you soon.

Lologrl said...

ahhh - you're hooked on these cutesies too!! love your creation... very cute!!

hugs,
Jen

Teri said...

Hey Jodi! Love these girls! Your card turned out fabulous! I can't wait to get my new stuff!!

Curt in Carmel said...

Love these cards, Jodi! The effects that you achieved with the first card is fabulous! Best, Curt

Rita said...

These cards are all so beautiful! Love the new "In Colors" & can't wait to order mine!

Michelle Ueligitone said...

Hi Jodi,

Thanks for the comment, I added you to my list of Blogs! Yeah! I think I have seen your blog before via
Terri. Thanks and love your stuff.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS