Wednesday, July 2, 2008

WOman's Best Friend

Today I created this card using a cute, playful puppy with a bone from Whipper Snapper Designs. I seem to always use red, black and white to make cards with dogs on them...it just seems to fit. Used my nestabilities die for circle and scallop circle, SU grosgrain ribbon, not sure where background paper came from, mounted the head of dog (sorry no photo) did the coloring SU markers and copic pens, then added a silver bell to accent the card. For those of you who view Teri's blog, you got to see the really cute dog album that she gave away to a winner for her new art challenge. Guess who won... I did!! If you have not seen it, you must check out her blog. http://bigideasfromalittlegirl.blogspot.com/ Really cute blog too!! Have a good one!!

2 comments:

Teri said...

Hi Jodi! Glad you liked your flip album! I had fun making it and also using my new doggie stamp from you!!

Curt in Carmel said...

LOVE this card! If you visit my blog, you will see that I am a huge dog lover! Great cards, I'll be back to visit soon! Welcome to blogging land! Best, Curt

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS