Saturday, July 26, 2008

They're Here!!

The wait is over for the new cuttlebug embossing folders, this card was made with the folder and die cut words called "Welcome Baby". I just love the new folders!! I got these folders at J's earlier this week; I LOVE that store!!! =) Hi Cliff and Cheryl!!! I used whisper white, groovy guava and barely banana CS, embellished with DS groovy guava ribbon.


Used my nestabilities to make the circle and scallop circle for the giraffe stamp I bought at J's Knicknacks. Added a little glitter on the scallop edge for some sparkle. I've got more to share with you, so check back in a bit! Have a great Saturday!! =)

9 comments:

robyn said...

Love your card! I shop at J's, too! His place is the best!

Jen Young said...

aw the cute!!!

hugs,
Jen

Teri said...

Super cute card!! I love that giraffe. When it first came out, they ran out, hmm, I gotta get it!! The CB folder is so cute too!

Denise said...

So adorable. I need to get that embossing folder!

Curt in Carmel said...

Jodi! This card is AWESOME! I actually said "Awwwww" out loud when I saw it! Absolutely adorable! Best, Curt

Rita said...

Wow, this card is so cute! Luv that new Embossing folder, I'm going to have to get this one!

Cheryl said...

So cute Jodi!!! I guess I better use mine too and make something. Glad that I found your blog.

Valerie said...

how ADORABLE this card is! I love it.

Michelle Ueligitone said...

Just bought the same stamp from J's, ohhhhh, will have to case this one for sure! Thanks and love it!
~Michelle

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS