Sunday, July 20, 2008

Suspension Card

I got so excited when all the new in color products and new DSP and new cardstock arrived that I forgot all about using my Fresh Cuts stamp set!! Well here it is, my very first fresh cuts card, and suspension card. This set can be used with any color imaginable, I found it to be more on the rustic side so decided to use Ridinghood Red, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla CS and ink. Here is the front view of the card.


This is the front view of the card as well, but the backside of the circle portion. It turns back and forth which is pretty neat!


Here is a view from the top where I tried to capture the mounting and in the distance, the "suspension" part of the card. Have a happy day!




2 comments:

Denise said...

Love the card. And your "goodies" I just ordered mine at 3 am this morning!! Still on Texas time.
See you Sunday.
Hugs,
Denise

Lologrl said...

lovely creation, Jodi!

hugs,
Jen

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS