Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Spring Card

This week is just flying by so quickly. I can't even believe it's July, Christmas is just around the corner!! Trust me, it will be here in no time. I had to try out the spring card created by Sandy Hulsart on splitcoast, and I like the idea. I used stamps from Taj Clubhouse, pens and glitter from SU, used the square nestabilities die, and paper from the playshop. Taj is found here in Hawaii at Ward Warehouse, she's got cute stamps and stencils. I will post some pix so you can see what I mean. Anyway, enjoy the rest of the week!

3 comments:

charlotte said...

Cute, cute card. I love TAJ - gotta go get some of those stamps. Thanks for sharing.

malieta said...

Hi Jodi!
I discovered your blog while visiting Teri. Your spring card is very cute girl! I'm loving the DP you used and that stamp is very cute:)

Mel M. M. M. said...

This is ultra adorable. I found your blog through Teri too, & I'm so glad I did, :0)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS