Thursday, July 24, 2008

Scrappin' Allie Girl

Here are the pages I made of my little one, Allie!! She is not one who will pose for you, if you want those cute pictures you must work for it!! She loves to play, run all over the place, and last but not least, I think she enjoys taking pictures.=) She has a lot of toys to keep her busy, treats and all of us to keep her happy!!
Here is a closer view of my scrapbook page. I didn't have any background paper to use for the page, so I decided to hand stamp a background. All stamps and ink are are from SU.
The letters were made from an older set of sizzlits from Sizzix called Fruit Smoothie, and the squares behind them are punches from SU.

This is the ther half of the the page.
hmmm.... can't remember where I got those tiny dogbones from, but I they were cute, so I had to use them!

A closer look how it was done. You can kind of see the bones and paws i added for embellishments. TFL!!


2 comments:

Denise said...

Jodi,

Very nice pages. See you Sunday. Got a little surprise for you!

Teri said...

Great layouts of Allie, she's cute!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS