Thursday, July 31, 2008

Jen's LCWC #2

Here it is for week #2...Jen's Sketch Challenge!! Check the info out HERE. This is my entry for the challenge. Like Teri, I chose to use a stamp from Whipper Snapper Designs. They have the cutest stamps!! =) I got inspired to use dots from Marie, another creative stamper!! These challenges are fun, and also helps you to use the things you have sitting around just waiting to be used.

I have decided to use this cute bear (never used before) and colored him using my watercolor brush and SU inks.
Mounted him to give it dimension. I love mounting things!!
I was able to find my band aid stamp and use this as a background to match this stamp. Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Denise said...

So cute! I love the coloring. Another cute stamp!

Jen Young said...

Jodi this is awesome! Thanks for playing again!!

big hugs,
Jen

Heather said...

You totally rock!!! how cute is that?!?!?! Love it! I left you something on my blog. 2nd post :)

malieta said...

Hey Jodi!
Your card is awesome and I just love your image..its super cute!!!

Teri said...

Super cute Jodi! Where did you get the bandaid background from?? I really like that! Aren't those WS stamps sooooo cute?! Never have too many!! xo, Teri

Michelle Ueligitone said...

Hey Jodi,

Love it, pink and brown, my absolute fav! Whipper Snapper stamps are the cutest! Need to do one of Jen's challenges one of these days.

Aloha,
Michelle

Jennifer Muraoka said...

Oh, I wonder if Jen has this stamp. This is so cute. I love the dots and the coloring. Okay how do you find th time to do all of these intricate cards! I guess it's good stress relief, yeah! Love this. I have a cavity already! LOL. Aloha, Jenn

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS