Monday, July 28, 2008

Cuttlebug Ka-ray-zee (Crazy)!

Believe it or not, this is only the second time I have used the new cuttlebug folders since I got nearly all the new ones. There are endless possiblities with the ones that you can use just for the edge of a card, or for the center of the card. The flowers are from a folder that is about 1 inch or more in width, so they can emboss anywhere you want it to. The main background is a folder with tiny hearts (looks like the swiss dots), and the sentiment comes as a die cut along with a different (one with flowers) folder.
So basically, I used 3 different embossing folders from cuttlebug. I had to add something to "pop" it, so I used some brads in the flowers.

For those of you who don't already know, I LOVE Hello Kitty...anything Hello Kitty!! I had made this card using an embossing folder from the new release in this card too. This time a different border on the right of the card, it looks like small buttons. The buttons turned out to be better than I thought. I know the picture is dark at the top but I was just too tired to change the location of where I took it.

Here is a side view of the card, you can see the far right was embossed with the folder. I also added brads to Hello Kitty's jumper as an accent. There is a pink background paper I used, and it is hard to see here, but it's actually not Designer Paper. This printed paper is a post it note from Stampin' Up! For those of you demonstrators that have gone into the Logo Place to order products for Business, that is where the post-it notes are from. I just so happen to come across it when I had no idea what paper to use and match properly. Now you can't even see it here! LOL!!! =) Well, it's there. Thanks for looking and have a great day!!!



8 comments:

Denise said...

Jodi, These cards are adorable!! Where did yoiu find those new embossing folders at? I need to get my hands on them!!

Anonymous said...

I love it Mary! You are so talented! Make more and learn how to use your computer!

Rita said...

Wow Jodi I luv that card, it's so beautiful!!! The yellow brads & sentiment in yellow makes this card pop!

The hello kitty card is so adorable!

Heather said...

these are great!!! WOW! you have been busy:) I love your CB cards! they are all so sweet!!! I LOVE the owls!!! LOVE THEM!!!

Heather said...

OoOoO I meant to say how much I love your BG! It is super cute!:)

Teri said...

Cute, cute, cute! You are getting to be a embossing folder pro! Is the HK image from the computer?

Jennifer Muraoka said...

OMG!!!! I love love LOVE HK too! I guess the two of us are just big kids at heart! Do you remember having HK pencil cases in school with all the erasers. LOL. I love this card. It's so CUTE! BTW, I hope you don't mind but I added you to my blog. Aloha, Jenn

Radiogirl said...

Very nice cards. TFS!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS