Thursday, July 17, 2008

Camera Issues


It's been a while since the last post, and it may be a little while after this one as well. I just started having camera issues right before I started this post. I think there's something wrong with the lens, not sure but I will have to get it repaired, or get a new camera...I'm totally upset. There are quite a bit of things I have to share with you. I promise, as soon as I get my hands on a "working" camera, there will be lots of craft "eye candy"!!!
Well, this is a card I made using perfect plum, and cool caribbean from the second set of "in colors" from Stampin' Up, and vanilla cardstock. I have not used this stamp set (Simply Said) and wheel (Kindness) in a long time, it's one of my favorites! I never thought I'd place these colors together, it's not a common combination for me.
Thanks for looking and being so patient until I find out what's going on with my camera. Please stay tuned...(can you believe it, I just started this blog and camera issues already).

1 comment:

Denise said...

Love the card Jodi. I am still in Texas, be back home in 3 days. See you on the 27th! Need anything from Hobby Lobby?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS