Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Birthday RAK!!

My very thoughtful, caring and VERY creative friend, Jocelyn made this card and note holder for my birthday!! Thanks Joce!! I love it as always!! Birthdays aren't like they used to be...today I just kept thinking about how old I am getting. YIKES!! She makes everything look really cute all the time. If you think a stamp or stencil is ugly, give it to her, she will make you something with it that turns out cute. A few friends and I are pushing her to start a blog, and I will be helping her get that started soon. It's a blog you must check out when it's done.
She used several items to create this set, some of which include sizzix, nestabilities, SU punch, CTMH, Juju's and TAJ Clubhouse!

1 comment:

Mary Bennett said...

Hi there Aloha Jodie,
I am your partner for Jen's Julu RAK and I made you a card last night but I hated it as it did not look like I wanted it to to send to you so I threw it away and going to get one made right away in a few moments but wanted you to know you are not forgotten .
You make such beautiful cards I am scared now to make you one.
But will any way but I am fairly new and I love making cards.
Thank you for your patience.
Mary bennett rbennett993@embarqmail.com
Hugs,
Mary

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS