Friday, July 25, 2008

Allison's Challenge #27

This is the first time I will be participating in any Challenge, and this one is for Allison's Challenge. The challenge is to create a Giggle card, obviously something to make you laugh. I found it to be a great challenge because it enabled me to rummage through the stamps I have not used in many, many years!! Here are the deets on the card...
The paper that resembles the wall of the bathroom is from SU called Afternoon Tea, the paper for the floor is from the Playshop (those of you who live in Hawaii should know the owner, Greg). Ok, onto the stamps, they are from 3 different stamp companies Emerald City stamps, Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers, and Ann-ticipations. Most people who saw this card thought it was a set. Nope... they are ALA CARTE. =)

I hope this makes you "Giggle", better yet, I hope this will make Allison Giggle! Wish me luck!!
Below is a card I had to make, using the clip art Allision has on her site. I had already made a card with the Girls of the world, and it's only fair that I make something from the boys.
I enjoyed making this card, it was pretty "groovy" LOL!! Anyway, here are the deets. I used TAC printed paper on the bottom of the card, and embossed the card itself with a sizzix tetures plate (the flowers) . Added stickeles glitter to the flowers, then used the sizzlits from sizzix called Playground--love this font!!


I also colored his clothing to make it look even "Groovier" I know you must be tired of these little ones, so I iwll show you something new next time! Have a great day!



12 comments:

Allison said...

OMG...how did you find a stamp of me in the tub? Ha ha! This is a priceless scene and the image of the man staring in makes it! And your groovy dude? He so is rocking out esp. with all these fun colors! Thanks for playing...you did a terrific job!

Heather said...

I can't even describe to you how much I love it!!!:) It is a great "giggle" card! More like a Laugh out loud and spit out your drink card! Love it!

Rita said...

Laughing out loud! I luv this card!!! Very funny & you fooled me...I thought it was a stamp set. Great job with the paper too it looks just like a real bathroom!!!

Valerie said...

this card is so funny haha! its the cutest stamp ever!

thank you so much for visiting my blog...I just LOVE all of your cards beautiful work you do. I will add you to my friends and be back to visit! Hugs!
Valerie

lashell said...

Jodi...thanks for stopping by my blog...love your site!!!!

Michelle Ueligitone said...

Love the groovy card! The colors are great. Will have to check out those guys on her site. Aloha!

Aimee said...

Hilarious! Love it! Also like the Groovy card. Great stuff!

Jen Young said...

Love your peeping tom card... gotta LOL at it, too funny!! love your groovy card too, those papers really make it look so groovy!!

great job girl!!

hugs,
Jen

Teri said...

This is such a great giggly card!! You worked so hard on this and it shows!! Everyone loved it, including me!! Wow!!!

Teri said...

BTW, your boys of the world card is really "groovy"...love it!!

Curt in Carmel said...

I have to say that your bathroom card is probably one of THE MOST MEMORABLE cards I will every see! It is a WORK OF ART! You my little friend are amazing! This should win the contest hands down. Not only did I giggle, I laughed right out loud! Excellent, Awesome, Amazing! Best, Curt

Cathy said...

Jodi - thats one 'too funny' stamp of the bathroom scene! I hope you win!
I think the groovy guy is cute and colorful too.
See ya....
Cathy

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS